HO-1: Insurers use the term HO - 1 to identify a bare-bones policy discontinued in many states. It provides hazard insurance covering a list of named perils, as well as liability insurance. Liability occurs when an owner is held responsible for an accident on his property, such as a visitor tripping over a loose step and breaking her ankle.
HO- 2: HO-2 covers the owner's house and other buildings on the property, personal property like furniture, clothes, books and so on as well as liability insurance. The list of named perils is broader than under HO-1. Some policies also pay expenses if the owner has to move into a hotel or apartment while his house is being repaired. The policy covers personal property up to a percentage of the value of the policy, typically 50 to 70 percent.
HO - 3: With this policy, your property is protected against most known perils, including some that are not covered by Homeowners 2.
HO-4: A renter’s insurance policy that covers your belongings against all 16 perils. Most HO-4 policies also provide liability insurance in case someone is injured in your home.
We offer a number of benefits to our policyholders to help make managing a home insurance policy as simple and stress-free as possible..
1. Manage Your Policy Online: Register for our online services and log in to view your convenient billing options and set up a payment schedule through automatic deductions. You can make a one-time payment, or choose to pay monthly, quarterly or in one lump sum. You can also view policy information, make changes to your policies, set up paperless delivery of your documents and report or check on a claim.
2. After-Hours Policy Services: When you need policy information, answers to billing questions or assistance with policy changes, including after normal business hours, our Customer Response Center is available and ready to assist you.
3. Additional living expenses: If your home is unsafe or damage is so extensive that you cannot live there, we'll cover the additional living expenses you incur to live elsewhere.
4. Emergency home repair services: If you have a covered loss, we will help you find an Emergency Service Vendor or a local contractor to protect your home from further damage.
5. Personal property replacement: If your personal possessions are ever damaged or destroyed, our Personal Property Replacement Service will help locate the exact items you lost or the closest match and we'll ship them to you quickly.
6. Protection against Financial Losses: Financial losses may include the loss of furniture, electronic devices or other personnel belongings that you may own. It can also mean the cost of repairing or replacing your home in the case of a total loss of your assets. Home insurance is designed to protect against those financial strains so that you are not responsible to replace every item that you owned after a covered situation.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage.
Protect your home inside and out with a homeowner’s insurance policy from our company.
Life insurance can help provide for the people who depend on you financially, if you can't be there for them.,